The loudspeaker was invented by Lei Wei in 1950, and since then generations of technicians have made unremitting efforts to perfect it. Until today, many domestic electro-acoustic industry manufacturers have developed infrared wireless loudspeakers, mainly for teaching, conferences, training rooms. The biggest advantage of infrared wireless microphones compared to ordinary microphones is that they allow users to free their hands and make teaching easier.
Insmart's infrared product system overcomes all the shortcomings and shortcomings of FM wireless amplification systems (including 2.4G or Bluetooth wireless sound reinforcement systems) and covers all the advantages of FM wireless microphones (including Bluetooth), such as the universal use of transmitters. It is a perfect solution for teaching wireless sound reinforcement. It can be used without defects in the entire classroom, and its sound is clear and undistorted. It is constantly soundless, noiseless and noise-free.
- The Storage And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- Introduction To Loudspeakers
- The Main Purpose Of Loudspeakers
- The Main Features Of Loudspeakers
- Loudspeaker Selection Method
- The Use And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- The Role Of Teaching Loudspeakers
- How Loudspeakers Prevent Howling
- The Past And Present Of Loudspeakers
- How To Maintain Wireless Amplifier
- Preview Of The 123rd Canton Fair
- Introduction To Loudspeaker
- The Difference Between Amplifier And Amplifier
- What's Megaphone?
- Amplifier Function