1. School indoor and outdoor lectures (especially suitable for dance, gymnastics, demonstration of amplifying, recording, playing) teaching.
2, conferences, classrooms, military training, tour guides, product promotions, auction amplification, recording, playback.
3, assembly, speeches, traffic commands, exhibitions, etc., all kinds of live conferences will be broadcast, recording, playback.
- The Storage And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- Introduction To Loudspeakers
- The Main Features Of Loudspeakers
- Loudspeaker Selection Method
- The Use And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- The Role Of Teaching Loudspeakers
- The Development History Of Loudspeakers
- How Loudspeakers Prevent Howling
- The Past And Present Of Loudspeakers
- How To Maintain Wireless Amplifier
- Preview Of The 123rd Canton Fair
- Introduction To Loudspeaker