The teacher's nephew is vulnerable to teaching and may experience discomfort. In order to better deliver the teaching content without affecting the normal listening of our students, we will use teaching loudspeakers to improve the teaching quality, and at the same time, we can effectively protect the nephew. On the one hand, it is easy to manage. On the other hand, it helps students practice listening.
Correct use of loudspeakers
1. When using the amplifier, you should avoid the microphone facing the horn, and the volume adjustment is appropriate and clear. This can avoid distortion and feedback whistling.
2. Do not pull and drag the microphone cable during use. Otherwise, it is easy to cause poor contact between the wires.
3. The main battery should not be over-charged and discharged for a long time;
4. When winter and summer vacations are not used, one or two months should be charged.
5. The battery should not be fully discharged in the long term.
6. If it is not used for a long time, it should be placed in a ventilated, dry place away from heat source, magnetic field
- The Storage And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- Introduction To Loudspeakers
- The Main Purpose Of Loudspeakers
- The Main Features Of Loudspeakers
- Loudspeaker Selection Method
- The Use And Maintenance Of Loudspeakers
- The Development History Of Loudspeakers
- How Loudspeakers Prevent Howling
- The Past And Present Of Loudspeakers
- How To Maintain Wireless Amplifier
- Preview Of The 123rd Canton Fair
- Introduction To Loudspeaker
- The Difference Between Amplifier And Amplifier
- What's Megaphone?
- Amplifier Function